Campus recruitment is a critical aspect of the hiring process for Brainguru to tap into young talent fresh out of college. Campus recruitment is a process where Brainguru Team visits college campuses to hire students for full-time or internship positions. This process is prevalent in hiring young talent who have just completed their education and are eager to start their careers. Campus recruitment is a win-win situation for both Brainguru and the students, as it provides an opportunity to find new and fresh talent and for the latter to kickstart their professional journey. it is essential for colleges or Institue to start planning their recruitment strategies in advance to ensure that they secure the best candidates. B.Tech, B.E., and M.C.A. Students of the 2024 Batch.
You can Share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brainguru Technologies is looking for .Net, Java, Mobile App, PHP & Digital Marketing Trainee to make them industry ready and proficient.
- Market analysis, research and Develop new ideas to achieve business growth
- Developing/Supporting/Debugging of .NET, JAVA, React, PHP applications, writing SQL queries and stored procedures, enhancements, and support.
- Very familiar with MVC frameworks, SQL, Front end (HTML & CSS).
- The person filling this role needs to have a breadth of programming experience and will need to be flexible and not tied to any specific technology.
- Design webpage layout, Write and editing content, Updating websites & Solving code problems
- Marketing Plan Implementation and Online Brand Marketing through Ads Campaign, Contributing to global marketing strategies for products, Analysing web traffic to company websites and providing monthly reports.
- The Developer must be comfortable making presentations to end users, creating written requirements and design specifications.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Working knowledge of relational database systems such as SQL, MYSQL.
- Basic Knowledge of .Net, PHP, & Digital Marketing.
- Experience with Windows, Excel, and MS Word required.
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Proactive and positive attitude, team player and self-starting contributor, demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team member.
BTech/MCA Freshers can also Apply for SEO Trainee.